Aston Martin x AMR GTE
Some cars are special and very rare, but this inspiring car is truly unique. This Aston Martin x AMR GTE brake disc clock was designed based upon the AMR Vantage GTE racing car. Yes, Aston Martin’s GTE race car competing in e.g. 24H of Le Mans. The race car is an instant eye catcher, quite obvious with its bright yellow and orange colour scheme, but nevertheless a striking car to behold.
The clock is made with a set of Carbon Ceramic brake disc- and caliper from the latest Vantage, but is also available in a steel version. In addition, this clock is fully customizable.
Subjects open to customization are:
- Car of origin or specific model; the Gallardo has eleven different version, plenty of choice
- Brake caliper colour; nearly every colour or shade is available
- Colour brand name; this regards the Lamborghini lettering
- Shape and colour clockhands; a wide range of designs will be displayed for you exclusively
- Clock interface; this included colour, material, logo and overall specifics.
- Special materials; carbon fiber, titanium, alluminium,
The Story of the Aston Martin Vantage GTE
The Aston Martin Vantage GTE, also known as the Aston Martin Vantage AMR, is an endurance Grand Tourer developed by Aston Martin Racing, the motorsports arm of the British automobile manufacturer, Aston Martin. It is based off the 2018 Aston Martin Vantage and is the successor of the Aston Martin Vantage GT2, and its later derivatives. The car was launched on the 22nd of November 2017, alongside its road-going counterpart in London. The car is noted to be capable of being converted from Group GTE specification to Group GT3 specification.
The Vantage GTE finished 4th in the GT Manufacturers FIA World Endurance Championship during its first year. They are currently in first place and a serious contender for the championship.
The parts for this were salvaged from a wrecked Vantage which was caught in an accident, destroying its entire front left side.
Size: approx. 36 x 43x 15 cm
Weight: approx. 16 kg
Production number: #1 of #1
More info coming soon