Audi RS line, the supercar killers
Is an Audi not good enough? Well take a look at the RS series, RS stands for Renn Sport, which in German means motorsport. The Audi RS range transfers their regular models to tarmac consuming, family-car, monsters. Just imagine picking up your kids from school in a station wagon that goes from 0-60 in 3,9 seconds. The RS range is simply a bizarre combination of performance and practicality.
There are plenty of part- and design combinations across the entire RS range, feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions!
Regarding this design, this is the black and RS red design, however if you prefer a different design, colour scheme or lay-out, this clock is fully customizable to meet your perfect design. Or look at our other designs.
Subjects open to customization are:
- Car of origin or specific model; the Gallardo has eleven different version, plenty of choice
- Brake caliper colour; nearly every colour or shade is available
- Colour brand name; this regards the Lamborghini lettering
- Shape and colour clockhands; a wide range of designs will be displayed for you exclusively
- Clock interface; this included colour, material, logo and overall specifics.
- Special materials; carbon fiber, titanium, alluminium
Audi has been part of the German triangle of high-end business- and sportscars, toget BMW and Mercedes-Benz. These are all fantastically well-engineerd automobiles and yet they all had to come up with a special range which makes the regular models look like cheap wheels. In the ever lasting battle between the German brands Audi came up with the RS range. And what a range they made, take for example the RS6. This is a family saloon with 591 bhp!! The concept is absolutely bonkers, but also absolutely brilliant.
These machines made by Audi are capable of some incredible manouvres, yet some owners push their cars too far, resulting in a crash. But this unfortunate events do provide us with amazing parts to create some beautiful pieces in spirit of the RS.
Size: approx. 31 x 37x 12 cm
Weight: approx. 15 kg
Production number: #1 of #20
More info coming soon