Ferrari F430, The Prancing Horse
Ferrari, the most iconic supercar brand in the world today. With an incredible history of producing some of the best supercars and some a little less well made. Nevertheless the replacement for the Ferrari F360, the Ferrari F430 was a masterpiece and set the bar for all competing supercars. We received the opportunity to build a very special Ferrari F430 brake disc clock.
This beautiful clock was made from an original Ferrari F430 Spider front-right steel brake disc and is fully customizable!
Subjects open to customization are:
- Car of origin or specific model; the Gallardo has eleven different version, plenty of choice
- Brake caliper colour; nearly every colour or shade is available
- Colour brand name; this regards the Lamborghini lettering
- Shape and colour clockhands; a wide range of designs will be displayed for you exclusively
- Clock interface; this included colour, material, logo and overall specifics.
- Special materials; carbon fiber, titanium, alluminium
The Story of this Ferrari F430
The Ferrari F430 came out back in 2004, replacing the Ferrari F360 and would later be replaced by the fenomenal 458 Italia. Because of its 4,3L V8 which produced 476 break horsepower, the F430 was insanely fast for in it’s time. During the five year production period Ferrari evolved the F430 with a Spider, Scuderia, Scuderia Spider 16M and a bio-ethanol version. It was simply a great success, with even James May purchasing a model.
This piece of beauty, the Ferrari F430 Spider experienceda terrible accident, suffering a heavy impact on the left-hand side of the car. This leaving it unable to restore made it look like the end of this prancing horse.
Luckily we managed to save some of the stunning parts of this car and were able to give this car a ‘new and second’ life for you to enjoy.
Size: approx. 35 x 41 x 12 cm
Weight: approx. 15 kg
Production number: #1 of #10
More info coming soon