The Ferrari Carbon Ceramic Brake Disc Clock - A True Masterpiece
Insane acceleration, deceleration and handling is what makes a supercar. When it comes to stopping-power carbon-ceramic brake discs are the best in the business. When the opportunity presented itself we could not resist making a Ferrari 458 Italia brake disc clock with this incredible disc!
This stunning clock is made from an original Ferrari 458 Italia Carbon Ceramic Front-Left brake disc and brake caliper. And is fully customizable!
Subjects open to customization are:
- Car of origin or specific model; the Gallardo has eleven different version, plenty of choice
- Brake caliper colour; nearly every colour or shade is available
- Colour brand name; this regards the Lamborghini lettering
- Shape and colour clockhands; a wide range of designs will be displayed for you exclusively
- Clock interface; this included colour, material, logo and overall specifics.
- Special materials; carbon fiber, titanium, alluminium
The Story of this Ferrari 458 Italia
Accelleration, speed and power. This is what most people think when they see the prancing horse a Ferrari. But true petrol heads are also familiar with the importance of decellaration. Speed is awesome, but when you approach a corner you need to slow down as well.
The Ferrari 458 Italia was the successor to the F430 Scuderia and it shook the supercar world. The sheer beauty and performance figures of this machine are staggering, even to this day. Compare the 458 Italia to its direct competitor the Lamborghini Gallardo and it only comes down to personal taste. It also turned out to be the last naturally aspirated V8 Ferrari would produce. Its replacement, the 488 GTB has two turbo’s added to the 3,9L V8.
This Ferrari 458 Italia was bought by a fanatic track day driver and it was inevitable that one day the discs would have to be replaced. Rather than to waste these intimidating discs we made this stunning Ferrari brake disc clock for you to enjoy this piece of art in your interior.
- Size: approx. 40 x 46x 13 cm
- Weight: approx. 16 kg
- Number of clocks ever built: 0
More info coming soon